Monitors Needed in Family Life Center
During FEMA Presence
- Sacred Heart is hosting a FEMA Disaster Recovery Center in our Family Life Center. This center provides flood victims with guidance regarding disaster recovery, housing/rental resources, assistance applications, and referrals to other agencies.
- Volunteers 18 and older are needed to monitor the church’s facilities during FEMA hours of operation.
- 5 hour shifts (two volunteers per shift) available during the following times through July 30:
Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Saturday 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- A federal law enforcement office will be on site at all times.
- To volunteer or for more info:
John Burkett: firstname.lastname@example.org, 225-572-0423
Pauline Burkett: email@example.com, 225-572-0424