Sunday, October 5, 2014, 2:00 PM - 3:30 PM
Please prayerfully consider joining Sacred Heart parishioners and members of other faith denominations in the Richmond/Rosenberg area
- What: Life Chain is a peaceful, prayerful, silent public witness for the sanctity of pre-born human life.
- When: Nationwide on Respect Life Sunday, October 5, 2014, 2:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Where: On Sunday, Oct. 5th, parishioners meet and pick up their signs in the McCoy's parking lot on Hwy. 90A in Rosenberg.
- Additional Info:
- Donations of $1 per family are requested to help pay for the cost of the signs.
- Those who cannot stand may bring a lawn chair to sit in.
- To sign up or for more information, please contact Gloria Pina at 281-344-7311 or Lark Maresh at 281-341-7609.